Sunday, December 29, 2013

Catch Up, 2014 Ponderings

I know I'm behind in my December Daily. I did take pictures, and I have documented them on the Project 365 app on my iPhone. I'm hoping to transfer all of that documentation to my blog within the next few days. Anyway.... I've spent some time the last couple of days thinking about the coming new year. I've never been one for New Year's Resolutions. They typically aren't kept, so why waste time pondering them? That being said, there are many areas in my life that need change. Many areas...my physical health, my marriage, the way I run my home, my mothering skills, finances, my spiritual life. You may say, "Well that includes pretty much every area of your life, doesn't it?" I would say yes. So, I'm not going to call them New Year's Resolutions. I'll be calling them goals. I need a bit more time to get my list of goals together, but you can expect to see list soon. I don't like to fail, especially not publicly, so perhaps I'll use my blog for accountability.

No comments: